From Monday 19th July
Below is a summary of the main changes following the easing of covid restrictions from Monday 19th July.
The Golf Course
- We have removed our "Play Safe, Stay Safe" guidelines.
- The foam inserts have been removed from the holes and you can now take the flagstick out without penalty.
- All “touchable” items have been reinstated such as ball washers and bells.
- To maximise tee time utilisation; roll up groups are still not permitted. Every player must be registered on the booking sheet in advance to play.
- We will continue to operate the bar and catering inside or outside depending on the weather.
- Table service for orders will no longer be provided. You can order food & drink at the bar and move around freely.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory when entering the clubhouse.
- One way systems are no longer in place.
- The locker rooms are fully open for changing and showering.
- We will continue to have the perspex screen up at the counter.
- We are still limiting the amount of people in the shop to 2 due to the confined space.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory when entering the shop.
• If you are feeling unwell or are showing symptoms such as a cough or high temperature, we politely ask you not to visit us.